- TECH FOUND FAILURE WITH WITH ABS SENSOR AND WHEEL BEARING DRIVER FRONT…ADVISE REPLACING…ALSO WITH TWO NEW TIRES
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- ALL WHEELS SHOULD BE RE-TORQUED AFTER 50 – 100 MILES FOR SAFETY..
- TIRE DISPOSAL
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- ABS SPEED SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [DOES NOT include test.]
SONYA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2022